Vocademy Weekly Blog

Hello little Vocadlets!

Well I’m Ellis and I’m the new Office Manager of Vocademy. So unbelievably excited to have started and to become involved! YAY! This means lots of redecorating the office and buying lots of ORANGE THINGS!

I’ll be discussing all sorts of exciting things on a weekly basis, including what you are getting up to at Vocademy, your opinions on new chart songs, your fave celebs and their wardrobes, events and TV shows etc…. the list goes on!

Feel free to email me ellis@vocademy.co.uk and tell me about what has been happening at your Vocademy, what events you have performed at, songs you are working on and add pictures too, this way we can post them on the blog! We always LOVE to get pictures! Also, your opinions on celebs and celeb style, singers you think are hot right now, their new music etc!

Ellis.xx

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Gary Barlow.. the new Simon Cowell?


Heyy dear Vocadlets! How are we all today? I hope you are all well, and getting excited for Vocademy GIG WEEK next week! I cannot tell you how excited I am to be able to watch all you guys perform, I’m sure you will all be fab!
Now, I who else is excited for Christmas?! It’s only 39 days away, I cant believe it, this year’s gone so quickly! I bet youre all excited about getting your presents on Christmas day, I’m definitely looking forward to Christmas dinner! YUM!


Poor Frankie caught Pneumonia on a recent trip to Iceland

So who’s heard about poor Frankie Sanford and how ill she’s been recently :0( I didn’t actually realise how bad it was, she contracted pneumonia from filming the video for their new single, When My Heart Takes Over, in Iceland! APPARENTLY sources close to The Saturdays star say that she fears for her future, and that she ‘may never be able to sing again’. It’s a very sad time in celebsville at the moment, what with poorly Adele and now Frankie! Hope you get better soon!!

One third of group N-Dubz - Dappy, performed his solo single, 'No Regrets'.. But forgot the words.. hmmmmm

SO, who watched the Children in Need gig?! It was PHENOMENAL! Definitiely a great idea to raise money for the Children in Need cause, so many stars! Including the like of; Lady Gaga, Coldplay, JLS, Jessie J, James Morrison plus, ED SHEERAN, to name a few! Did anyone see Dappy and Fazers performance? I thought it was actually alright until Dappy forgot his words, how can you forget words to a song YOU wrote? Very strange....

Member of boyband Take That, Gary Barlow, organised the Children in Need Rocks gig, and was supposed to be performing with Cheryl Cole

Anyway, lets talk the god that is… GARY BARLOW. Now, who thinks that Gary Barlow is definitely becoming another Simon Cowell?! He’s seems to be taking over the world at the moment, and apparently genuinely organised the whole CIN gig!
It was a shame to see Gary perform on his own though, after announcing that Cheryl Cole, who was supposed to perform ‘Back for Good’ with him, was ill with Pharyngitis L But at least we got to see a lot more of Gary! Yum! Watch Gary's performance here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Pv2OQSJIg

Ed Sheeran performed a cover of 'Feeling Good' on the Radio 1 Chris Moyles show

So guys Ive decided to give you guys my song of the week ever time I blog, and you guys can tell me if you love or hate!
Now, When I was driving in my little car on the way to work last week, I was listening to Radio 1. And the delightful guest, was Ed sheeran (such a lovely boy)! Now, I’ve never been a massive fan of Ed, however, he did a version of the song ‘Feeling good’ accompanied by his acoustic guitar.. it was AMAZING! He’s got such a lovely soothing voice, and the dynamic he uses in his voice is brilliant. I definitely feel that whenever he I listen to his music, I always really believe what he’s singing, which in this day and age, you don’t really get with singers anymore!  Brilliant little Ed, just brilliant, have a fan for life now!

Let me know what you guys think!

Ellis xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment