Vocademy Weekly Blog

Hello little Vocadlets!

Well I’m Ellis and I’m the new Office Manager of Vocademy. So unbelievably excited to have started and to become involved! YAY! This means lots of redecorating the office and buying lots of ORANGE THINGS!

I’ll be discussing all sorts of exciting things on a weekly basis, including what you are getting up to at Vocademy, your opinions on new chart songs, your fave celebs and their wardrobes, events and TV shows etc…. the list goes on!

Feel free to email me ellis@vocademy.co.uk and tell me about what has been happening at your Vocademy, what events you have performed at, songs you are working on and add pictures too, this way we can post them on the blog! We always LOVE to get pictures! Also, your opinions on celebs and celeb style, singers you think are hot right now, their new music etc!

Ellis.xx

Tuesday 6 December 2011

A night in with Beyonce!


Hello my little Vocadlets! How are we all doing!

Well done for the FAB gig week we have just had at Vocademy! Send me any pictures you have, we would love to see them here at the Vocademy office!
So remember guys, our next term starts in January, week commencing the 9th – if you want to return but don’t know how to go about it, just email me – ellis@vocademy.co.uk and I can get you enrolled for next term! YAY!

Gaga new release, Marry The Night

NOW im going to do my song of the week first this blog because I’m so excited about it – LADY GAGA has released a song called Marry the Night. Usually NOT a fan of the gaga but I ADORE this song! A typical strange title and video for the song, but who would expect anything less from the meat dress wearing songstress? She directed the video herself,  and says that it re-creates the tale of her life. The full video is a whopping 14 minutes long! She seem’s to be a fan of mini music movies – who can remember Telephone – the duet with pal Beyonce?

A Night With Beyonce - on ITV

Oh and whilst we’re on the subject, who watched the ITV show – A night with Beyonce on Sunday night? Well I did – and it was AHHHMAZING! As most of you might know – im a huge fan of B, she’s such a performer, and really gives it her all.. I love how she always involves the audience – BRILL! The show saw some of Beyonce’s biggest fans get to ask her personal questions in between performing her tracks, some of which came from her new album, 4. One fan asked, ‘Whats the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?’ Beyonce immediately laughed and said ‘I don’t know if I should say this’, but then admitted that her nose runs during her shows – ‘sometimes I get bubbles!’ Haha, you go B!
I’ve heard though, that B had to cut the show halfway through, as her voice became tired, and her backing singers had to finish Countdown for her. Now, I didn’t notice anything like that when I was watching the show – but decide for yourselves! Here’s the link for A Night With Beyonce – have a sing song!



The X Factor finalists 2011

Now – you didn’t think I’d write a blog and not chat a little about X Factor did you ;) I know, I know, but it’s my guilty pleasure at the moment.
Who was sad to see Mischa B go? I know a lot of people were, but I don’t know If I’m the only one that thinks it – I just wasn’t crazy about her or her voice! But now we have our 3 finalists! Little Mix, Amelia Lily and Marcus!
I think Little Mix have got a brilliant chance to be the first group to ever win the X Factor, and to think, they were created at boot camp! Poor Marcus has has a little bit of bad luck this week as he is on voice rest after becoming a bit poorly, and Amelia Lily, well, she must just be buzzing after re-joining the competition in week 5 and now being in the final!

I’d love to hear your thoughts on any news this week!

Keep singing!

Love Ellis!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment