Vocademy Weekly Blog

Hello little Vocadlets!

Well I’m Ellis and I’m the new Office Manager of Vocademy. So unbelievably excited to have started and to become involved! YAY! This means lots of redecorating the office and buying lots of ORANGE THINGS!

I’ll be discussing all sorts of exciting things on a weekly basis, including what you are getting up to at Vocademy, your opinions on new chart songs, your fave celebs and their wardrobes, events and TV shows etc…. the list goes on!

Feel free to email me ellis@vocademy.co.uk and tell me about what has been happening at your Vocademy, what events you have performed at, songs you are working on and add pictures too, this way we can post them on the blog! We always LOVE to get pictures! Also, your opinions on celebs and celeb style, singers you think are hot right now, their new music etc!

Ellis.xx

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Frankie Cocozza leaves the X Factor competition!

Frankie at one of his first auditions, in his better behaved days!

Hello My little Vocadlets!

Firstly, it goes without saying that its is now the RUNUP TO CHRISTMAS! Im so extremely excited it’s unreal, and we have decided to decorate the Vocademy office on the 5th of November! How exciting! Although I don’t really think there are many orange Christmas decorations around? I know some of you guys will be going ‘it’s nowhere near Christmas!’ HOWEVER – here at Vocademy, we have so many Christmas events coming up it’s crazy! Which is absolutely brilliant for our students! We’re getting involved in BBC radio this Thursday morning, Horsham on Saturday for the turning on of the lights, BBC the following week for a grease performance plus LOADS more! Check out our VOCADMEY EVENTS page for more details!
Frankie and mentor Gary Barlow celebrating Frankie escaping elimination

Right now – im guessing ALL of you (well probably most) have been watching the X Factor over these past couple of months. And even if you haven’t I’m sure you’ve heard about it.. or some of the contestants anyway, and maybe not for the right reasons! In shocking breakthrough news - contestant Frankie Cocozza has officially been withdrawn from the competition after a statement was released only today by an official ITV spokesperson! This hasn’t come as a shock to many viewers, as Frankie has been the cause of much controversy surrounding the show – from his disrespectful antics off and on TV. The spokesperson said; ‘Frankie is going to take some time out before continuing his career as a singer. We wish him all the best for his future. 
Frankie later released a statement saying his personal life has become ‘out of control’ and he ‘no longer deserved a place in the competition’ He also added;
"I'd like to apologise to Gary, my fellow contestants and everyone who has voted for me, but, as of today (8 November), I will no longer be in The X Factor.
"My life during the show has gone out of control and my behaviour off stage has overstepped the rules of the competition.
"I no longer deserve my place in the show, so I am therefore leaving. I would like to thank everyone who has supported me."
Seen here with former X Factor contestant, Amelia Lily, Frankie is said to have been popular with the ladies 
The cheeky chappy has been spotted on boozy nights out and seen with lots of different girls. Some viewers of the ITV show have complained to television regulating company Ofcom about his behavior, from swearing onstage before the 9pm watershed,  and his clubbing nights - as it is seen to be ‘glamourising alcohol use’.
Now, I have to admit, I was a bit of a fan of Frankie Cocozza during the shows and has amazing charisma, but I think he’s completely taken this fame thing way too far! As a young person -  How do you feel about Frankie? Is he a good role model? And the big question – can he REALLY sing?

Let me know your thoughts!

Ellis xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment