Vocademy Weekly Blog

Hello little Vocadlets!

Well I’m Ellis and I’m the new Office Manager of Vocademy. So unbelievably excited to have started and to become involved! YAY! This means lots of redecorating the office and buying lots of ORANGE THINGS!

I’ll be discussing all sorts of exciting things on a weekly basis, including what you are getting up to at Vocademy, your opinions on new chart songs, your fave celebs and their wardrobes, events and TV shows etc…. the list goes on!

Feel free to email me ellis@vocademy.co.uk and tell me about what has been happening at your Vocademy, what events you have performed at, songs you are working on and add pictures too, this way we can post them on the blog! We always LOVE to get pictures! Also, your opinions on celebs and celeb style, singers you think are hot right now, their new music etc!

Ellis.xx

Thursday 27 October 2011

It's all about B....


Hello Vocadlets!

I hope you are all having a fab half term, and not letting this rubbish weather get in the way of your plans!
Im sure you have all heard about our exciting events going on at the moment, INCLUDING our exciting VOCADEMY album competition, turning the lights on at Horsham, end of term gigs, and various other Christmas events we’re currently organising! Im so excited about this album competition, and I’ve been listening to all your entries, they’re sounding BRILLIANT!

Nowwwwww, it’s absolutely NO secret that I am a major fan of big voices in the music industry, including Jessie J, Beyonce, Jennifer Hudson etc. But I have to say, Beyonce has to be one of my all time faves. Not just because of her voice, but because of the awesome show she always delivers, and her incredible fashion choices. Beyonce owns a fashion label House of Dereon alongside her mother Tina Knowles. Beyonce is the creative push behind the company, and usually designs all her on stage outfits, along with her mother’s help. Ive been surfing the web to bring all you little lovelys images of beyonces best AND worst outfits, and BOY.. ive found some corkers!;

HoD black and gold – I’ve got definite mixed feelings about this dress, However Ive put it in B’s worst dressed because I DEFINITIELY think she could, and has done better. In some ways I think it’s vintage and elegantly simple, but on the other hand, I don’t like how brassy and yellow the gold of the pattern is. Hmmm, definitely split decisions. What do you guys think?

Dustbin lid.. Erm, I mean, silver and black..
This dress is wrong on so many levels. Firstly, critics were right when they called the dress a ‘dustbin lid’ dress, after Cheryl Cole wore a similar one on the X factor a couple of years ago.  And although it is definitely different, I think it’s slightly chav, and not Beyonce at all! Sad sad times for the queen of pop!

BRACE yourselves...
I really don’t know why, but I love this outfit. It turns masculinity into femininity, and is very simple but classy. I like how the whole outfit is fitted, showing off Beyonce’s gorgeous hourglass figure,  and teamed with a pair of heels, brings a slight edge of sassiness to the ensemble. And don’t even get me STARTED on the braces. LOVE them. Thumbs up B!

Babydoll
B looks absolutely stunning in this floor length baby pink dress. I love how it’s so simple, and yet has gorgeous detailing down the front. Beyonce has always been a fan of the strapless, mermaid style dress, and we can see why. The light colour contrasts with her gorgeous cinnamon skin tone, FAB!


Hey, you know what I heard recently. Beyonce’s pregnancy is fake! Whoops! Now, as a true fan of the queen herself, I didn’t believe it at first, I thought, this always happens, everyone makes conspiracies about EVERYTHING! Buuuuutttt, have a look at the video and see for yourself…



I KNOW!!

What do YOU think?

Keep singing guys!

Ellis xxx








1 comment:

  1. Love the blog..... and I think I am leaning towards Beyonce's bump being a fake pregnancy!!! Surrogate mother maybe??

    Keep up the good work!! SK

    ReplyDelete